Strategy, communications, public affairs
- Analysis. Understanding your situation through an in-depth examination of your environment, other stakeholders, and current trends.
- Synthesis. Expressing with clarity and precision what you have to say, adjusting form and substance to your key targets.
- Solutions. Thinking outside the usual framework and laying out new, innovative ideas to reach your goals.
- Action. Implementing or supporting the implementation of your projects, delivering on time and on budget.
- Quality check. Assessing the effectiveness of your operations, allowing for continuous improvement.
After graduating from the University of Lausanne in philosophy, german and french, I worked as an international expert in higher education quality assurance and as a free-lance consultant in strategy and communications in Switzerland, particularly in political campaigning and public affairs. In 2012, I was hired by Nuria Gorrite, a newly elected member of the regional government, as communications director and policy advisor and then chief of staff (senior policy advisor) beginning 2015. Since 2018, I am running my own consulting business.
I am an elected member of the Lausanne City Council and the president of the board at the emerging arts festival Les Urbaines.